Our know-how is adapted to the learner's needs
Our OLEUM trainers have solid technical expertise and pedagogy coupled with many years of practice in the fields of refining, chemicals, maintenance or safety and inspection.
Above and being professional trainers in their specific competency domains, they are also certified:
- First aid,
- S3C (Competence and conformity certification),
- Manual handling,
- Inspection level 2 UIC,
- Cofrend UT2 (Ultrasound Non destructive testing),
- ISM ATEX level 3 Elec (Service installation and maintenance in ATEX environments),
- QUALI-SIL engineer level (Safety integrity certification level),
- ASIP (Port installation security agent),
- CSTMD (Dangerous goods safety consultant),
- NF C18-510 (Electrical risks prevention norm during operations).
OLEUM's trainers build and animate pedagogical, theoretical and practical contents by using dynamic and innovative digital supports. Their approach is part of a continuous improvement process.
Our team of experts uses its multidisciplinary skills to develop and evaluate your know-how in optimal safety conditions.