The instrumentation workshop is made up of numerous pieces of equipment:
- Electrical ATEX equipment to identify anomalies
- Calibration equipment
- Wiring panels to be able to carry out wiring operations in line with schematics and reproduce the links between on site instruments junction boxes, technical area and control room
- Pneumatic type automatic valves with positioners (settings and adjustment), motorized valve with electrical actioner.
- Pressure, flow, level and temperature pilot units, equipped skids and industrial practices with different mitigation barriers and several operation modes.
- Pump panels enabling the visualisation of cavitation, to experiment with different layouts. (in line, parallel)