With regards to fire safety, a specific fire training ground has been put in place for fire training.
The activities included are:
- BLEVE froth-over.
- flashover simulation.
- SCBA certification (breathing apparatus).
- Hydrocarbon and gas fires.
- LNG fires.
- Specific Units exercises.
The fire training ground also enables other safety training such as:
- Confined spaces (reactor and column…),
- Confined space evacuation exercises,
- Putting in place mobile safety equipment such as water screen or hoses.
Intervention and rescue
- In connection with the regulations or integrated in the on-the-job training, many of the training courses combine both theory and practical elements:
- Fire fighting,
- Fire fighting trainer,
- Breathing apparatus,
- Breathing apparatus trainer,
- First Aid,
Other training content
Adapted to specific requests, a wide range of training courses can be developed covering the entire safety scope in the industrial environment:
- Safety Harness Awareness,
- Working at Height Supervision,
- Technological risks,
- Risk analysis,
- Isolation of powered systems,
- Work compliance visit,
- Scaffolding, Excavations, ...